Hmm, I typically do a lot more lifting when it comes to supplying detail. Sorry, in this case - you need to be the one to not be so damn lazy and make the case that no one, or a marginal number of companies and people would be unscathed.

The impetus is on you here, as you are the one proposing the drastic changes.

Also, its rather ironic that you would accuse me of not wanting to listen to something - when the reverse is the norm here. Unlike you, I am quite unafraid and even eager to parse and dissect new viewpoints and ideas.

You seem to be projecting your own behavior onto me, which is probably not healthy. Perhaps it is just because you dont want me possibly questioning the conclusions of some of your favorites? Not sure, because if you had been paying attention for the past several months you would have noticed I actually read things by people who do not share my worldview with high regularity.

Feel free to pick a paper or topic, outline how it relates to the case you are trying to make and I will look. It would be a lot more effective than the non sequiturs you have been popping out.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)