KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 58 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Shock
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,198 Trump card
1,342,008 Picture Thread
479,923 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
gonna leave this post out of respect, as i can not confirm that i will be available at the time any of this is discussed further. and furthermore this is just my opinion take it for what it is...

but i have to concur with Mor-Lander on this. with weeks left before the transfer now is not the time to further disband would be guild members but rather a time to consolidate those who want to be part of the NA chapter. if i had my way, i would declare NA a closed faction as well and start getting everyone (who claims to be kgb) back together so that we will be strong upon transfer.

The very idea of changing out leadership seems rather apolling, and under analyzed. I came to KGB from COTP. (a guild that stabs each other in the back and uses the buddy system combined with oral copulation, when deciding who they want to promote to what positions.) from the short time i have been involved with KGB, i have been very pleased with leaderships A) availability B) willingness to listen to individual and generalized complaints, and C)ability to address things within the jurisdiction of those hearing them. revamping leadership because you feel you would stand a chance of winning a position is not an acceptably legitimate reason to launch that sort of request...

As for what to do with our time remaining, simply put the most constructive thing i can fathom is simply grinding skills... Those skills will be the only thing we can take with us. I know that its probably not what you want to hear, but i would suggest getting together with Represent (who appears to have taken the front of KGB affiliated assaults and sieges. i am sure he can conjure some work for your idle hands.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Were trying to max out crafters so we are able to make the best items in game

Were grinding skills so we can be ready to goto sieges and be competitive

If we have guys that wanna PvP and i know we do heh we just are split in time when online sometimes i been crushed to play in the mornings for right now but would rather get some nights with some of the guys on then

We're gonna be discussing NA options hopefully soon the best i can ask of players is to grind out some stats and skills because NA when we are at sieges and we have people who just didn't bother to get the skills we needed them to get while it was easy as pie on NE yssam on EU-1 the time is coming heh

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Former Member
Former Member
I don't know how Darka meant what he said but I apparently didn't take it the way most did. All active leaders do a fine job but looking around every night I see 1 general 3 captians and a bunch of corporals.
Yes different people want to do different things in game, thats how it will be no matter how many players we have or what alliance we are in, its the nature of people.
It is strange compared to other guilds our roster of ranks(never seen a major,luitenant,etc, not even a sargeant,lol) I guess its not even needed really, WHAT IS NEEDED in my opinion is people to take charge and lead groups to do these different things that everyone is wanting to do regardless of the "rank". Everyone seems to to their own little things in their own little groups(Spanyard and myself incuded) and this leaves some people out in the cold at times.
It would be nice for an officer to be on for meetings no matter how stupid they may seem, and we have just as many actives as any other clan in N.O's.
If it's feasible I could create a dummy guild with my alt not affiliated with N.O's that those of us wanting more action could bounce to when we're feeling frisky?
So long story short the few actives we have should be sticking together more and these groups should be lead by even a recruit if need be, it will make us more productive in our own right as well as a team, after all that is what we are!

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: NOC EhWoL
It would be nice for an officer to be on for meetings no matter how stupid they may seem, and we have just as many actives as any other clan in N.O's.
If it's feasible I could create a dummy guild with my alt not affiliated with N.O's that those of us wanting more action could bounce to when we're feeling frisky?
So long story short the few actives we have should be sticking together more and these groups should be lead by even a recruit if need be, it will make us more productive in our own right as well as a team, after all that is what we are!

Dummy guild idea has been talked about but decided not to do this.

Getting groups to go out and do things, is something for anyone in the guild to do. not just leadership.

We are starting to see some action with some sieges the past few weekends now, and things are looking brighter. I hear there might be some action this weekend for us to participate in as well.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard