KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 14 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
chrisbcfc
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,032,072 Trump card
1,341,200 Picture Thread
479,140 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Band 3
Band 3
S
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
never let a woman have that much control over the decisions you make..sheesh...

When you meet Valaria after that...your bases SHALL be owned smile

come on board for the big win

Inside every Hyperion is a KGB waiting to get out, we are here to help the wesux to get out
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
1. EU server was a practice run for NA server

2. Landrush with a clean server is hella fun

3. Perhaps clearer heads will prevail and transfers will be nerfed char

Also - everyone needs to get out of the grind mode for DFO. If we all insist on "powergaming or powerleveling" our char we are missing the journey that is DFO and on that "end game" content quest that makes us leave all of the other games out there today.

There is no end game there is no god mode there is a simple journey that none of us have experienced for a long time, harking back to our first experiences in UO or EQ or Meridian (whatever the hell that is Jet).

Drop the macros and pick up your weapon and go experience the game - or you will be back on the next WoW expansion wondering WTF am I doing here?

"I can't go fight in pvp in DFO because someone has higher skills than me" is ... I dunno you tell me.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Is Dumb...I fight all the time, and it is frustrating to be in full armor (granted my best at the moment is scale) and have some person go toe to toe with you, you do 12 to them in studded and they whack you for 50..three or four hits and your going wtf, trying to stab your healing potion hot key, knowing its to late and whammo...you awaken, naked at the bind stone with your starter weapon...AHHH...DFO...

I have considered many scenarios, but the bottom line for me will be simply..log in on minute 1, second 1 on NA-1 and pray that I am able to scramble across the landscape and secure...something..cities will be safe zones for at least 2 months, while all the people work on skills and resources..lets face it, if you have one, you wont be siegable for how long? No one will have the ability to siege you, in resources or skillz or even the ability to make siege hammers, let alone use them.

As with all things, it will be interesting to see how all the lessons of EU-1 are applied by everyone that moves over, and by all of those who have sat idly outside waiting to join. Adventurine has seen that their sales have dropped remarkably, which I believe is also the rush to get NA-1 out the door. I pray that if transfers are allowed, it works something like you get an e-mail authorizing you to transfer, informing you that your name may not be viable in NA-1, and that you must pick 3 stats and 6 skills to have nerfed by 50 percent, all others will be set to noob levels for your race. I could live with that. Oh, and a warning, that you will still, more often than not, find yourself naked, standing at your bindstone, welcome to NA-1.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Band 7
Band 7
I afk'd last night in full armor on accident and didn't die.

=p

Former KGB Member
E
DFO - TeamEgo/Mortis Consortium
E
Great topic.

New Server, new Alliances, less exploiters, far more even PvP/Playing field, less reliance on massive zerg to help fight exploited toons.

Mortis Consortium loves the thought of moving. We have always considered EU server to be our beta period. If COTP and KGB go, then lets go there together, grab a couple cool cities, and do this thing right.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I sure would like to see TAO along for the ride.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
E
E
We should all get together and talk about it smile

Hope on your vent one night when you get some time.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I just hope we get to keep atleast some skills & stats, I am not sure about grinding up again. I mean I will do it if I need to, but if I do have to start over again, it will suck.

Last edited by Salohcin Dragon; 06/02/09 07:49 AM.

Former KGB Member
KGB Knight - Pirate Bootsnack
KGB Knight - Pirate Bootsnack
if i have to go through another 50,000 mandrake to get to arcane i'll probably just fly to wherever the us servers are and piss on them.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
ewww pirate.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard