KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Shock
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,527 Trump card
1,342,063 Picture Thread
480,078 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I'm always confused Tas

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I'm always confused Tas

That's why you ride the short bus and openly hit on any member of the opposite sex. Even when its a certain "TireBoy's" WILF.

I wonder if that bunny costume comes in black? popcorn

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
you think I'm bad you should hear Lenny

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
I agree with this, besides I have enough crafter skills to be self sufficient (minus enchanting not goin that route tyvm).

But I think the biggest problem we had in the siege was the retreat...why retreat, we had alot guys with hammers almost dead, it's sort of a self looting during combat. I like the idea of no KGB left behind. Straight up come back with your shields or on them.

Band 6
Band 6
Syloc stop being a dick

but I like dick ... er wait ...

Former KGB Member
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Syloc
Syloc stop being a dick

but I like dick ... er wait ...

Damn pole smoker!

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
G
Band 4
Band 4
G
Tas I agree with you completely on the need to stop it..
The best PvP/PvE groups I have ever been part of were strictly organized and very focused..The person who is in charge of the group should be more in reserve from the actual combat and taking on a roll of oversite, focusing the group on single targets and keeping the group tightly formed..Vent chatter needs to kept to an absolute minimum when its game time and the only ones talking should be the group lead calling targets and revives.If we stay tight there will be no ganks..When the group lead moves he calls it and everyone moves in unison..Mounts and dismounts and engages and disengages as a unit.
Discipline and communication..The biggest thing to remember is its okay to fail over and over again as long as you stick to the process and learn a little bit more each time..This game the advantage is definitely with ranged combat and let them come to you rather than us to them..Once your commited to hand to hand melee because of the game mechanics it becomes harder to keep everyone focused, but its not impossible..

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
We had this happen yesterday during a fight south against High Tide and Harvesters of Sorrow i won't name names but i might've been wrong on how i handled the issue but i'll take the hit

Were fighting i flank from the far south side when they were still behind the rocks Hare/Dunlop are coming in also and whoever else from the city i come in full meele the guys from HT/HOS are focused directly at the city i came in clean free backshots and dropped 2 pretty quick and i was fighting another who was getting owned and forced to go into parry dunlop came up with me but i told him i had it and grab another target and he did i had the guy i was fighting finally turn and try to run back towards gothics hamlet but i got him with MM's to the back and thats when i watched a member of KGB not the other guilds run up to these gravestones and start looting..... Mind you there is still 6 or so fighting to the west and we have members pushing them to the city once i seen this happen again during the fight i won't lie i killed him also so i'll take the hit i didn't want 2 do it but this is even on the forums and people have been told in vent.

From now on i'm gonna ask nicely not to do it if i see it happen twice by the same guy i might kill him/her shit is kinda stuck in my brain for right now frown

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
as sylok put it

We're all adults here, I see no need to coddle people.
We don't have to be dicks, , "hey [name], stop looting, we're still fighting here." [/quote]

i agree if yer in kgb you shouldnt need your hand held or a officer to tell you not to loot i get tired of hearing in vent dont loot ,makes me feel like im in a group of people who cant be trusted to make a intelligent decision and i often take it personally.
dont even need to b e thinking about loot in a fight or your not even in the fight
theres a right time and place to loot
sometimes it is in combat and ussually it isnt knowing the difference is a very big deal.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard