KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 19 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
chrisbcfc
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,870 Trump card
1,341,122 Picture Thread
479,058 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#102810 08/06/12 06:39 AM
D
Duke Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
D
Hey most of you probably don't know me. As I'm sure this is a KGB of a new era. I'm sure most of my friends and acquaintances from KGB are long gone such as ToxicLore( may you be resting in peace my friend), binbs, stone and of course I met JetStar in shadowbane. ( I'm sure several others that your names escape me as its been several years.

Anyways while the rel por servers we're down( a brand new good populated free uo server, went live just Friday). Few people started talking about KGB in IRC ( you guys aren't always liked but you seem to leave a lasting impression on every game) how they used to fight you guys and stuff. Brought back good memories and I just wanted to drop by and say hi to anyone who might remind me. Glad to see you guys are still around. My guild Juevos del Diablos makes a comeback every once in awhile. Though I'm sure te fake Jdd is still around headed by candy and theta trick. (. Btw candy is sippon purple drink former KGB). Anyways my email is Richard.warren3@yahoo.com if anyone that remembers me wants to get back in touch. And of course I'll check back here

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Hey Duke! Long time. Many of the old school are still around. We are celebrating our 15th year this year!

I hope several others will post in this thread!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
D
Duke Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
D
Cool. Be nice to talk to them all again and happy anniversary. And yes I haven't seen KGB since shadowbane. Though I've been gaming wise semi retired for 3 years with a little free uo servers thrown in

KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Come play with us in GW2, its no SB but got PvP...

[Linked Image]
D
Duke Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
D
I'm having fun in uo. And I don't really have time for a lot of gaming with the fiancé and stuff. It's quick to make a character in uo and them I can just play few hours a week. Which is all I really have time for.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Many of our Heroes still reside within, Guild Wars 2 and Planetside 2 are the next crusades in order. Living Legends like Tox are missed.

I fought some JDD while in Cadre Quietus and as part of our Covenant of the Swords alliance on Trechery in Shadowbane, and as KGB in AOC but couldn't tell you their names or whether they were legit JDD. I got a could of friends that were members at one time too, but I don't think they stayed long.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
D
Duke Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
D
Alice cooper didn't play any of them games. On treachery it would have a lot of old members. Pope, me, Madax, Curley joe, tapio etc. anything after that unless It was a free uo server they're just people using the name falsley. True J-D do not condone the way Theta runs Jdd.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Duke
True J-D do not condone the way Theta runs Jdd.

I second that, had the same issues with the tosspot who took over Cadre Quietus, those of us who left said the same thing.

"True cadre wouldn't operate the guild that way." Either way that was a life time ago, and I am now KGB.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Link Copied to Clipboard