The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Duke Hello from Duke of Hazzard - 08/06/12 01:39 PM
Hey most of you probably don't know me. As I'm sure this is a KGB of a new era. I'm sure most of my friends and acquaintances from KGB are long gone such as ToxicLore( may you be resting in peace my friend), binbs, stone and of course I met JetStar in shadowbane. ( I'm sure several others that your names escape me as its been several years.

Anyways while the rel por servers we're down( a brand new good populated free uo server, went live just Friday). Few people started talking about KGB in IRC ( you guys aren't always liked but you seem to leave a lasting impression on every game) how they used to fight you guys and stuff. Brought back good memories and I just wanted to drop by and say hi to anyone who might remind me. Glad to see you guys are still around. My guild Juevos del Diablos makes a comeback every once in awhile. Though I'm sure te fake Jdd is still around headed by candy and theta trick. (. Btw candy is sippon purple drink former KGB). Anyways my email is Richard.warren3@yahoo.com if anyone that remembers me wants to get back in touch. And of course I'll check back here
Posted By: JetStar Re: Hello from Duke of Hazzard - 08/06/12 05:11 PM
Hey Duke! Long time. Many of the old school are still around. We are celebrating our 15th year this year!

I hope several others will post in this thread!
Posted By: Duke Re: Hello from Duke of Hazzard - 08/06/12 06:39 PM
Cool. Be nice to talk to them all again and happy anniversary. And yes I haven't seen KGB since shadowbane. Though I've been gaming wise semi retired for 3 years with a little free uo servers thrown in
Posted By: Sini Re: Hello from Duke of Hazzard - 08/06/12 08:01 PM
Come play with us in GW2, its no SB but got PvP...
Posted By: Duke Re: Hello from Duke of Hazzard - 08/06/12 08:19 PM
I'm having fun in uo. And I don't really have time for a lot of gaming with the fiancé and stuff. It's quick to make a character in uo and them I can just play few hours a week. Which is all I really have time for.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Hello from Duke of Hazzard - 08/07/12 10:17 PM
Many of our Heroes still reside within, Guild Wars 2 and Planetside 2 are the next crusades in order. Living Legends like Tox are missed.

I fought some JDD while in Cadre Quietus and as part of our Covenant of the Swords alliance on Trechery in Shadowbane, and as KGB in AOC but couldn't tell you their names or whether they were legit JDD. I got a could of friends that were members at one time too, but I don't think they stayed long.
Posted By: Duke Re: Hello from Duke of Hazzard - 08/28/12 05:58 PM
Alice cooper didn't play any of them games. On treachery it would have a lot of old members. Pope, me, Madax, Curley joe, tapio etc. anything after that unless It was a free uo server they're just people using the name falsley. True J-D do not condone the way Theta runs Jdd.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Hello from Duke of Hazzard - 08/30/12 10:05 PM
Originally Posted By: Duke
True J-D do not condone the way Theta runs Jdd.

I second that, had the same issues with the tosspot who took over Cadre Quietus, those of us who left said the same thing.

"True cadre wouldn't operate the guild that way." Either way that was a life time ago, and I am now KGB.
© The KGB Oracle