Hey most of you probably don't know me. As I'm sure this is a KGB of a new era. I'm sure most of my friends and acquaintances from KGB are long gone such as ToxicLore( may you be resting in peace my friend), binbs, stone and of course I met JetStar in shadowbane. ( I'm sure several others that your names escape me as its been several years.

Anyways while the rel por servers we're down( a brand new good populated free uo server, went live just Friday). Few people started talking about KGB in IRC ( you guys aren't always liked but you seem to leave a lasting impression on every game) how they used to fight you guys and stuff. Brought back good memories and I just wanted to drop by and say hi to anyone who might remind me. Glad to see you guys are still around. My guild Juevos del Diablos makes a comeback every once in awhile. Though I'm sure te fake Jdd is still around headed by candy and theta trick. (. Btw candy is sippon purple drink former KGB). Anyways my email is Richard.warren3@yahoo.com if anyone that remembers me wants to get back in touch. And of course I'll check back here