I'm just going to wait on buying an electric car. The Volt can't seem to hold a charge, and that's the small issue. The big issue is that it also seems to catch fire. Then they have a $100,000 car that has all kinds of issues with it, like not starting. Although it's not 100% electric.

One would think these electrical cars are putting the cart before the horse. What good is it to claim you helping the environment, while plugging your car into an outlet that is most likely powered by coal or oil. If the whole Idea is to use clean energy how is this suppose to help if people buy a lot of cars that have to be plugged in.

AGAIN... I believe in an America that can walk and chew gum at the same time. We can use what we have to keep gasoline at a more manageable price range. All the while research & developing other energies that can and will be cleaner and more efficient. We simply are NOT at that capacity right now to say renewable energy is efficient enough to solely use that source.

If you want a cleaner fuel that costs less, natural gas is the way to go. It's a lot cleaner burning, and cheaper. Though I'm sure with higher demand the price would go up, but not to the levels as gasoline is right now. It just makes sense to use what we have to stabilize prices, unless you don't care that people that are struggling to buy food let alone fuel to go to and from work in order to have a paycheck. Unless you want those people living off the tax payer dime.