Originally Posted By: Mithus
One thing you conservative guys do not take in consideration is how many of those 1% got rich by the lack of government regulations.

How many of them 1% got rich by taking away jobs in your country to produce things and services out.

While I agree that is not fair just taxes more because you gain more, it's fair on my vision to tax more something that is earned by the lack of regulation, at expense of your countryman jobs and money(speculation) by puting the risk to population to pay.

How to tax the above?

On my vision Capitalism is not that you think the "Survival of the fittest", we need rules to that on general line of thiking.

While the majority of the people on the OWS has a wrong arguments there, they are speaking aloud something that they think is wrong, that's democracy.

Again... the TOP 1% pays nearly 50% of the TOTAL TAXES paid into the Government. Think about that for a minute... 1% has 50% responsibility of our taxes. This means 99% pays the rest, does that sound fair?

We need a NEW simple & fair tax system. All the left can do is bitch and whine that someone else has something they don't have instead of going to the root of the problem and that fixing our tax system.