Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Numbers dickhead do you know them? As in shut up with your bullshit and say a percentage... 60%,70%? how much percentage. It's like talking to a fucking retard trying to get you to say anything other than what the liberal/democrat party line is. Do you not have a brain to think for yourself?

This is why I stopped posting in this forum. When things don't go your way, the personal attacks ensue. It's not like the friendly ribbing of Drakiis, but like an angry tantrum from a 2 year old when you take away his lolly pop.

Sinij, I think you can effectively say you won the argument when the other side digresses to this.

Sounds like Wolfgang needs a time out. I found a video of him as a kid I wanted to share:

Awww did I hurt someone's feelings?
By the way you're confused that's not in anger, it's frustration. Sinij keeps repeating the same liberal/democrat line. All the while trying to tell the rest of us how wrong we are, yet HE cannot even provide adequate Information on his stance.

I said that to get his attention, because being nice and trying to get him to tell us what his Idea of "fair Share" was. but now I know where he got that from... OBAMA. Because he cannot tell anyone how MUCH their fair share is. Sorry about the "shock & Awe" I'll try not to hurt anyone else's feelings. Name calling and such was thrown in way before I did it, so lets make sure that's on the record as well.

Just to add on the Video you posted, that Kid needs his ass busted. When timeout's don't work, it's time for foot to ass!

Last edited by Wolfgang; 12/08/11 03:55 PM.