Kaotic to me seems that your representative democracy is more one way to get distance from people, and do whatever they want in Washington, D.C. that you guys so much criticize.
As you said in some previous comment in other post, how you expect to realy change your constituintion if it doesnt serves anymore to the people, if the representative republic only serves to a small aristocracy, to me seems a conflicting thing.

Quote:
Read this... The top 1% pays nearly 50% of the taxes paid. The other 99% pay the rest, does that look fair? Tax loopholes are where it's at. Drop all loopholes, and drop the taxes as well. Then you will be closer to "FAIR" than we've ever been.

I agree with, I said what is need to be fix is a part of 1% that is getting rich at expenses of manufacturing overseas, instead of creating job inside USA. In the 80's I remember buying high tech computers parts made in USA, now it's impossible to say a simple example.

Last edited by Mithus; 12/02/11 01:26 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]