My Mom was a Police Office for 14 years. 6 of them as a Patrol Officer in the Burbs of PDX.

Most of the douche bags who become cops are because they have command and control issues to begin with. It use to be that Cops were Cops, because it was a job. Now Cops are Cops because its a way to wear a gun and act like your shit don't stink, while harassing who you choose to harass, and how you choose to harass them.

My mom use to tell me the old saying went like this. "From roll call until I leave the station, I am on the Sgt's time. The moment I step out on the beat, I am on my time."

Meaning, Cops are there own Boss as soon as they leave the station, and most the time they give two shits about the laws and rules, its mostly enforcement by choice or by civilian stupidity.

Lastly, I don't care how shitty of people you have to deal with all day long. I don't care how you have to deal with the dregs of society on a regular basis. When you violate the law and civil liberties of Citizens of the United States of America, you deserve to get what's equitably coming for you. And that is a two way street.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!