Just to clarify, its not DFO that is bad, its AV that is the problem. Considering the large amount of personal money I gave AV over the course of nearly 2 years, I will continue to point out what a shitty job they do and what a travesty DFO has become.

In addition to that, let me add that I don't attack or put down people who play DFO. I bust Jet's balls and that is about it, and even that is tongue in cheek. To expand even more on this issue, you (the KGB Oracle) only sees about 1/10th of my issues with DFO game dynamics. I still work behind the scenes with some of the AV Dev team to try and help them identify what the short and long term issues that need to be addressed in order to give DFO any type of hope of lasting more then the next 6 months.

The facts are the facts. AV is broke, Tasos is a fucking meglo-maniac douche bag, who could give two shits about YOU the player. If AV doesn't do something soon to retain its subscription base, there won't be a DFO to play. That is exactly what my previous post identified, addressed, and analyzed.

Let me further add, that even though I don't have an active account anymore in KGB, and haven't for the last probably 6 months, I still give countless hours of effort to secure KGB's place in what is left of DFO politics, and keep the KGB brand as solid as possible by driving out douche bags, liars, and spies.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!