Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Originally Posted By: Mithus
To me there is two main reason to KGBers left DFO but one of them they will not admit.

First is the "grind", to give you an exemple, how blame someone for not playing DFO, when to be competitive you need to leave you PC turned on for countless hours of afk swimming, or hours of boring gathering(stones,trees).

Second is they suck hard to the MMO+FPS style(its not that point and click type game) and they will tell you that they are amazing FPS players :P, to be succefful in DFO you need to master solo and group skills, and when we get rolfstomped over and over again, we tend to give other excuses and blame some bad aspect of the game, instead of overcome and try to be better.

You are absolutely correct!

i completely disaggree with you on this quote i quit because of the game mechanic i belive they sucked and completely needs to be revised. also time is the new zone was also gay since the time to have people help that realy happen either these are some of the reason why i left other people might have different reason but this is why i left for the 2nd time in a row

aka DirtyFingers lvl 17 monk (light), Nakles lvl 16 barbarian tank, Nakle lvl 18 sorce, Sportinwood lvl 19 cleric, NastyMusic lvl 14 bard, Nauthythief lvl 13 rogue & lvl 1 ranger total level 14 and lvl 6 bloodyknives fighter.