Given that DFO is based on skills rather than classes, I'm certain there will be quite a few people using heal. Although I'd rather focus all my energy into Shout/stuns, melee damage, and attack rating.

I prefer full offense Melee characters. I go into battle dependent upon the current situation. However, I totally despise it when leadership ONLY uses strategies based on sitting back in defensive, using ranged attacks and not on melee. Chances are, I will charge right into the enemy leader regardless of consequences for my own life ( I don't care if I die, big deal it's a game) in order to create chaos amongst the enemy ranks. Sitting around as a tanking meatshield is a no-go for me. In fact, I doubt anyone will ever see me roll a straight-up tanking type character. Heck, the charge attack + aoe fear worked great for me as a warrior in WoW. In fact, before WoW battlegrounds, I was with a lot of KGB and allies as we attacked the horde in the Badlands. The horde kept hiding in the same hut, so I charged into the hut and AOE feared all the horde out into the open where they summarily got slaughtered. Funny thing was, I was new to KGB at the time, and only a few people had actually grouped with me besides Malphas, Elph, etc. So after I AOE feared the horde out of the hut, some idiot over Teamspeak gave the credit to some other warrior who'd been in KGB longer (although I'd beta tested the warrior in WoW since april of 2004). I was like WTF?