The only people i even have a problem with (and i believe others could agree) are the members of ND and their alliance who never give us credit for any victory we achieve then shove any loss in our face.

We only win because of X (x being something not respectable or in many cases pathetic)

We only lose because of Y (y being that they are awesome... something that we obviously are just failing to see because we are too busy being ignorant or whatever)

Other than that, i have enjoyed the raids, the sieges and the constant call to arms in general. I personally wouldn't mind seeing things as you have mentioned them, so long as the members you are talking about were not part of the X, Y situations listed above.
I only make a point of this because i am that last person to make excuses when i lose, i give props where they are to be given or i simply keep my mouth shut.
In game or in life that is just how i am and i expect the same respect from others or else im just going to be a complete ass to them because they have proven (for now at least) that they arent worth giving respect to.