Quote:

Few of us are playing EVE-online, which is the real deal in of itself. Has quite a learning and skill curve though.

UO should just be retired IMO. If people wanna play, thats great, but if we just have a few ppl running around in a group it wont help us for DFO much, at least as a guild.

If the group that plays forms into a tight-knit group though, that can fight as a group together well then that would certainly be a bonus.

DFO is going to be a massive team-game, not a "run with a good group" game, and old UO will never produce the energy and motivation to get a large group of people practicing that.

So in other words, while it may certainly be benificial for
a single group, it wont be doing much to build or strengthen a chain of command for the guild. This was our biggest initial problem in SB, and IMO is far and away the most important issue going into DFO, or other massive-scale siege games.

You should hop in Vent Jet, theres a decent amount of us who game-hop and just chill.

You may be right. My overall goal is to re-unitde us as a group and be prepared to attack DFO in mass in the early stages.

It is obvious to me that only a coordinated and organized large scale approach will allow us to be a factor. This is something we never had a problem with in the past, but I noticed that our numbers were even a little low in WOW. We need a population like we had in DAOC and SB.

I want to begin now to attract the membership and begin getting organized. I am going to work on multiple platforms to accomplish this.

First of all, WHERE IS OUR PRIME MINISTER!!! Anyone heard from Romeo?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter