I have had lots of time over here in Holland to think about our future. Specifically thinking about Darkfall. This game seems to have everything we ever wanted. In order to be successful, we are goingto have to have a very large and organized effort.

This is something we have not seen in a while, nor do we have the active numbers at this time. Seems many KGB are off doing their own thing, or like me, bored with what is available and waiting for the next generation.

I posted about KGB's 8th Birthday and am going to try and get into a free UO shard just to reconnect with some of you and start working together and sharpening KGB's communication tools.

I think we need to try and all get involved on the boards at least and begin preparing for the next big thing. I for one get excited every time I read about Darkfall. So now is the time to contact your KGB Brothers and Sisters who may have gone their separate ways.

Lets not miss our chance to be successful on a large scale. A large and organized presence will be the best way to attract a new generation of dedicated and mature players.

I invite you to share your thoughts.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter