Quote:

Sounds like the gauntlet has been thrown. I'm sure Darfall/Age of Conan/Whatever is going to be THE future game of the KGB, but until then, UO:Hybrid is where the KGB, as an organization, needs to be right now.

Thanks Owain,

Indeed, there isn't a huge leveling curve on UO:Hybrid. In a couple hour sessions you can have several GM's up. To work on the hard ones to level such as Magic Resist, it is easier (and more time/cost effective) to have guildmates casting and others who are working on healing to gain by healing as a group.

I currently spend a majority of my spare time (which isn't a lot) playing WoW and then connect to hybrid when I catch Owain or other KGB folks on. When the "bigger/better" game comes along, I will be there also to play it - but I am definitely not holding my breath for that day before I get in some good PVP action in.

On the UO:Hybrid server there are ORGANIZED PVP/Red guilds hunting players at gate sites as well as massive raids on cities themselves. I saw a portal open in Britain and literally 20-30 "reds" pour out and begun laying waste to everyone and anyone in their path. Definitely, if KGB wants to make its presence felt and gain respect of others, this is a good place to do it! But to only have 10-15 players here as a group is not going to get much accomplished.