Fact: UO is not 2d... it is actually a 3/4 perspective "sprite" based game. :-) Okay, so you are not looking over your toon's shoulder, or through their eyes. But the magery/swordplay/pvp action is still timeless today as it was almost 10 years ago! The client does have a "3D" that came out in the "Third Dawn" expansion, it is still 3/4 perspective but the models are polygons and rendered instead of sprite-based. You can play the game in either mode, but I prefer the sprite-based mode personally.

For those of you who have not ever played UO, there are no "factions" or reasons why you cannot attack anybody. In fact, you can (inadvertently) attack your own teammates in the heat of battle, so be careful with targeting okay?! :-) If you walk into town, you can attack anyone you see (normal players have blue names) - however this will "flag" you as a "grey" criminal (with a timer countdown) and you are open for anyone to kill without recourse. If you kill a "blue" player (remember grey and red's are open game) they can report you as a murderer and you will get a "count", once that count rises to a certain number you are a "red" player (red name) - and anyone can kill you without recourse anywhere in the game. When a player falls, they can be looted; completely and utterly naked if you want. To add insult the body can be "mutilated" and cut into parts.. heads collected/etc. There is no care-bear kiddy stuff in the UO:Hybrid server we are on, your life is in the hands of you and your guild mates' hands - not some silly faction ruleset.

Personally, I have been waiting for KGB to get together on something for a long time. I tried to get with your guys in WoW before, but you closed off there just as I was leveling my character to join your ranks. For the last few months it was appearing that I would have to wait until some "NEW/BETTER" game came out in order to do it, but this calling even a (currently) NON-KGB (hopefully member soon) has to answer!

This server is RIPE for KGB's calling, and there will be MANY-a-Red (murderous) bastard to feel the wrath! I hope to meet you all in-game there and fight by your side!

So if some guy who isn't even KGB (yet) yet is willing to take up his sword and fight beside your king and fellow members... what is YOUR excuse?

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers