Quote:

So if some guy who isn't even KGB (yet) yet is willing to take up his sword and fight beside your king and fellow members... what is YOUR excuse?

Well said, Tax.

Sounds like the gauntlet has been thrown. I'm sure Darfall/Age of Conan/Whatever is going to be THE future game of the KGB, but until then, UO:Hybrid is where the KGB, as an organization, needs to be right now.

Character development is easy - my guy is GM swords/tactics/anatomy/archery after only week or two, and right now, I'm just tweaking up magery/resist/healing. The only reason my template is taking so long is that I do it the old fashoned way. If you want to macro it up unattended, you can be ready virtually overnight.

Taxman is a good friend of mine, and his application is up waiting for one more vote. I hope more of my KGB buds make the jump into Hybrid so that you can get to know not only Tax, but other friends that we just haven't met yet, but who will be a part of the KGB in the future.

Hybrid is not only a game that we can jump into for the current moment, but I see it as a good place to recruit for whatever game we go to next. The people who are playing there now are the kind of gamers we need to bring into the KGB Empire. But to do that, the KGB needs to move in and start kicking some ass. We won't be inspiring any new recruits with 10-15 people.

If we start racking up kills, they will come. Let's get it done sooner rather than later.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council