whoa Romeo I don't think your getting it, first off I think if anyone needs a time out it most certainly isn't me, you posted so many times on top of yourself that it's obvious your angry and a bit unbalanced over this. I am not bitter, I am thankful, and I know better then anyone how much people give, so take a step back and breath bro because there is no one more thankful then I. However you know what's funny a lot of people say the same things, and unless you are where I am and seeing from my perspective you will never have a clue, it's easy for those with a job to take that for granted and make many wild assumptions about things they are not currently dealing with. Mc Donalds isn't this all hiring all supporting institution everyone seems to think and while their standards may be low if they have enough teenagers and old folks working there then you will not be able to get a job regardless, and I might add, that while the baby boomers still walk the earth in this economy it is very difficult to find even that work believe me.

This is the core of the issue people get fucking defensive about what they do, and don't like it when others question why they do it, well I have a right to my own opinion just like anyone else, and I can tell you suffering no matter where it happens is bad, however when people trivialize the suffering at home to justify suffering abroad by saying oh they are just not trying hard enough that is asinine and a warped sense of perception. What makes the issues or suffering of one group any less or any more then that of another? What are the criteria? How do you judge or weigh which deserves the attention more? Would it not be wiser to start close to home so one could see the effects first hand and know they have done something to contribute? Either way You judge me I am living it and your not. As I stated in my post above I am lucky and thankful for all the things my friends have done for me and I would not be here to say that otherwise, so this bitter thankless person that I am apparently can voice his opinion that that the more our country does for itself the more we can do globally, it's a chain or web, but it has to start here, otherwise how can we expect to feed the globe if we can't feed ourselves. I am not telling people how to live or what or how they must donate, just saying how I would donate if I could.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]