Originally Posted By: Ictinike
Romeo,

When does it stop though? I mean, there will always be people in need around the world. We can't stop that, they can't stop that.

For me? Never.
I will donate money until I have none left to donate, and then I will donate my time.
There have been years where I have given away to much, just to be left without certain luxuries that myself or my lady like. Big deal, I still donate.

Thats my opinion on the human race; they all deserve a chance and I will help support any and all issues which may happen to any us. If I end up broke on the streets, then so be it. I have lived out of a car before, its not fun I will admit, but if you have to do it, you do it. I worked my way back up to having an apartment, a condo, a house, etc.

I'm one of the few that will walk by a homeless man with only a $20/50/100 in my wallet and will still stop and give it to him or her, rather then walking by thinking, "To bad I dont have anything smaller." I know I can replace the money with some work, while the homeless person may not have as easy of a chance at replacing it. (Although McDonalds is ALWAYS hiring.)

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]