I don't know how Darka meant what he said but I apparently didn't take it the way most did. All active leaders do a fine job but looking around every night I see 1 general 3 captians and a bunch of corporals.
Yes different people want to do different things in game, thats how it will be no matter how many players we have or what alliance we are in, its the nature of people.
It is strange compared to other guilds our roster of ranks(never seen a major,luitenant,etc, not even a sargeant,lol) I guess its not even needed really, WHAT IS NEEDED in my opinion is people to take charge and lead groups to do these different things that everyone is wanting to do regardless of the "rank". Everyone seems to to their own little things in their own little groups(Spanyard and myself incuded) and this leaves some people out in the cold at times.
It would be nice for an officer to be on for meetings no matter how stupid they may seem, and we have just as many actives as any other clan in N.O's.
If it's feasible I could create a dummy guild with my alt not affiliated with N.O's that those of us wanting more action could bounce to when we're feeling frisky?
So long story short the few actives we have should be sticking together more and these groups should be lead by even a recruit if need be, it will make us more productive in our own right as well as a team, after all that is what we are!