Well it seems like I am a bit late to the topic, since we are discussing tonight in game.

But, wow if mainland Alliances knew the state of this island.... I don't even want to bring up all the crap with the Ceileys Crew and the non-hostility they had toward the Hostiles we just fought. I don't feel we have any allies in this alliance, that being said I don't think it really matters.

How much time should really put into this? Those of us that play have our routines and schedules. Are any of our current players, and let me restate "PLAYERS," going to leave? I know you got tired Jag, but it seems to me you got tired of politics. We have almost constant small scale PVP around Aputan, and great farming. With the change in skill leveling I am solo farming with Fireball and Curse Bolt. We have our win's and losses(sorry Morlander 1k resin hurts). I am kinda rambling so I am off.

http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=100042

Things I Should Have Learnt by Now, Volume II:
Only the little people suffer at the hands of Justice; the creatures of power slide from under it with a wink and a grin.