I would have to stand up and speak my mind concerning empoyment since I am directly impacted, and many in my state have as well. Minnesota unemployment has risen from 4% to almost 14% lately, and has been matching if not exceeding country wide rates which have steadily risen in the last four years, especially since 9/11 (though that is not the direct reason for such a rise). Many of the jobs created to halt the unemployment rate of increase were governmental, so if you lacked the education or couldn't pass background checks your SOL.

I was unemployed from 11/07 to 9/08 and it wasn't for lack of trying either, currently the job I have now is temporary and looks like it will end in a week or so for me, I have been employed since 9/2/08 and will soon be needing a new job were non exsists, bush broke the economy pure and simple.

Now I can't sit here and blame either Mc Cain or Obama, but Mc Cain has been wishy washy flirting with democrats about a possible party change and only knelt down to the republican party after several of these flirtations when he could see there was a possibility to become president, he voted more often then not for bush policy after this dark pact was struck.

Obama has so many issues I couldn't list them all here but first and fore most is his manchurian canadate like relationships and his inexperience, you can't even become the manager of a mcdonalds after 140 some days, so how can you become president after serving the senete for the same amount.

Either way I want shit fixed...*Frustrated*

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]