Quote:

Concept of sandbox style game ala UO with skill-based system and consequential combat never goes out of style.

If you say there is no funding for the game, you are very misinformed. Also, TBH the engine , especially on a decent PC looks far better than warhammer TBH, people who saw it at Athens week concur.

The server coding and DB may well not hold up when 10000 ppl hammer a server and start trying to break it and dupe etc... that is a true unknown.

But as far as the rest of comment, I look forward to seeing a lot of people eat a lot of crow. If only the servers hold out, DFO is going to be far and away the best MMO in ages.

I said AoC was gonna be incomplete and not even have siege working and I was right. I am saying DFO will be complete, the siege will be working, and the crafting and economy side as well.. and I will also be right again.

Looking forward to seeing you all become believers after you get bored of running your 11000th scenario , while hearing about how the rest of us are running around fighting to take peoples resources to uber up our floating city ^_^

I have to agree here 100%. You guys should really read up on where this has come.

Again, as far as KGB is concerned, in my opinion, this game's rule set and sustainability is the best and only perfect fit. Taking the best from UO and Shadowbane, this game has the parts that saw KGB at it's most successful.

To be perfectly honest, I feel that our success in the future is largely wagered on this game.

On a personal level, I am long tired of the same old grind games with no end game content and artificial PVP limitation, and most importantly, a lack of large scale national / world politics / competition.

In this game there is something real to build and defend, something real at stake, and a reason to log in after you max out your skills.

I would trade graphic engine, and alot of other perks to have REAL game play. I encourage all of you to follow the links, and check out the possibilities.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter