Concept of sandbox style game ala UO with skill-based system and consequential combat never goes out of style.

If you say there is no funding for the game, you are very misinformed. Also, TBH the engine , especially on a decent PC looks far better than warhammer TBH, people who saw it at Athens week concur.

The server coding and DB may well not hold up when 10000 ppl hammer a server and start trying to break it and dupe etc... that is a true unknown.

But as far as the rest of comment, I look forward to seeing a lot of people eat a lot of crow. If only the servers hold out, DFO is going to be far and away the best MMO in ages.

I said AoC was gonna be incomplete and not even have siege working and I was right. I am saying DFO will be complete, the siege will be working, and the crafting and economy side as well.. and I will also be right again.

Looking forward to seeing you all become believers after you get bored of running your 11000th scenario , while hearing about how the rest of us are running around fighting to take peoples resources to uber up our floating city ^_^