I saw it last night. Great movie, yeah Ledger's performance was fantastic, but it wasn't just him. The entire cast did a great job, the plot was extremely interesting, the actual filming, special effects, music, editing, etc. were all really well done, and gave the movie a fantastic feel.

I sort of want them to bring back the Joker, because it really was a great villain, but then again, I don't think anyone could ever replicate that role. It would be like someone trying to play Jack Sparrow. I feel that at least in this series of movies, Ledger owns the role. Maybe later in a reboot or something it could be brought back... but I think that'll sadly be the end of the joker in this series.

I enjoyed the movie way more than Batman Begins, and slightly more than Spiderman 1 and 2, just to give you an idea of how good it is. I haven't seen Iron Man, so I can't compare to that, although I heard Iron Man was also great, and similarly deep.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]