I think someone has lost there mind. For the last time, i did not invite TSL to any alliance. And i am the only person who has the right. So for anyone who gives a crap. I did not in any way, shape, or form invite TSL to anything. I have never spoken with or approached them. So they were never invited. I don't know why they keep saying we did. I think someone is full of shit and it aint us.

Secondly we do not have 100 members. I think someone needs to learn to count or get facts straight before going to someones forum and posting made up shit. Jet made a simple post on how TSL has changed and backed it up with screen shots. As for personal, You came to our forums and insulted our GM over something one of your players did. So if you realy want to keep crying here, i say go ahead. You couldnt look any worse than you already do. And to try to down Binbs for something you yourself did to Jet, just makes you look like a big fool.

And last but not least. I think you have already visited that link one to many times yourself.

Last edited by Vipir; 06/03/08 04:28 AM.

I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would seek to damage me.