Wow Binbs, really? I guess the "Honerable good guys" show their true colors after all. How about you take a second and think about the person behind the keyboard. How do you think that makes her feel?
Nice, real nice... Way to back his play too, Oh 'Great High King' sheesh.

Details of who talked to who doesn't matter. The point was, there was no alliance, therefor Mablung was sticking to our guild polocy of "kill it if it moves" There's nothing for him to apologize about.

Fact is, one of the reasons we didn't accept your offer of an alliance is your size. You have over 100 members? True? Why would we want to limit ourselves on who we can fight with?

Mablung said they were waiting on their 6th, and that you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing personal, I see no need to make so much drama out of it Jackal, I mean Jetstar.

We could escalate this to a full on war, you could bring your mass recruited 100, plus the rest of your alliance... I could bring my 12 good friends. Boy oh boy wouldn't that prove something??

Or, we (TSL) could simply treat it as we view it... KGB is unimportant and not realy worth the effort. We'll kill ya when we see ya. Not overly interested in hunting you all down though.

If ya wanna play, we'll see ya in game. Again, it's nothing personal, we're just palying and having a good time together. If you or your readers need more drama then what you've already stirred up, feel free to go here. http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/

Lets try to keep it real though ok? Personal attacks aren't needed. I would hope you and your members, especialy ones that call themselves Palidins could be a bit more mature.

See ya on the field,

Port Wickwire
TSL Triad
The Shadow Legion
www.shadowlegion.net