So currently I am working on building a set of ships back up. I don't want to have ship creep within what I'd like to start with and I like the roles and styling of Aegis. That said here is the list of ships I would like to acquire before PU.

Reclaimer - I like having 1 industrial type of ship as combat is my cup of tea. Additionally the cargo hold is quite big so I could dual purpose this ship as a freighter perhaps as well although it might not be as fast or manueverable as a dedicated hauler. Not sure how tough it will be but ny the looks of it should be tougher than say a hull series and as I am not much into hauling it should cover any needs I'd have personally or assisting someone else or group play for deep space salvage missions.

Vanguard - deep space fighter, scout, or bomber, with option for 2 players. Heavy hitter whether it is a short or long range op. Less manueverable than a short range fighter.

Redeemer - fun for group play. Heavy hitter, has some cargo space, small ops boarding, fits my style as a more combat oriented constellation and that drop pod with the marines will probably get some other options in the future, perhaps for more cargo so I could dual purpose it if I need to move some small cargo quicker from point A to B without crewing it.

And the dilemma... the Avenger and newly announced Sabre. I was not sure if I needed a smaller fighter as I would have the bigger fighter, the Vanguard. I know that Avenger variants will be coming down the pipe in the future. It could serve as a single man fighter or small cargo runner and burn less fuel compared to a Redeemer, little more nimble too. The Sabre is a single man fighter, more agile and harder hitting than the Avenger. I know the 2 come down to play style and what roles you want to fill. But a little torn if I should not creep into these ships as I can cover that with the Vanguard and Redeemer.

Any thoughts? Another thought is... just get a Avenger or Sabre too or both but trying to keep the ship count down.

Last edited by hydr; 10/12/15 10:30 PM.