http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/new-trailer-dinesh-dsouzas-america-686669

Strange I can start a post but not reply to any posts here.

I think (because I am a Libertarian) that a great deal of the politicians today, especially those running for president (specifically that being Hillary Clinton) are intentionally trying to manipulate us through shame, and the more liberal side of the democratic party is to blame by creating this overwhelming sense of a lack of injustice but it's being turned inwardly, essentially we are condemning ourselves as a people and attacking each other both literally and intellectually for trying to be the great nation we are. I won't lie my patriotism runs pretty deep. I am the Son of patriots, and my family line goes all the way back to Plymouth Rock and England. So when Tea Partiers claim how honest they are to the founding principles of this country I laugh because they are just democrats in disguise.

The truth is I don't like what this country has done to itself fear, death, and poverty rule the land, enforced by this ideology that we should feel guilty for who we are, like we are the new Natzis of the world. We were the ones attacked in 9/11, and we have been under attack ever since by this jealousy and greed from other countries for the prosperity we have had, and now we have our own citizens creating these same issues at home, home grown terrorism built up from the ground by our own government because of the pressures the common man has had to deal with..

Last edited by Drakiis; 04/19/15 09:55 AM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]