Ey Derid. Still talk to Skull or Binbs? How is this Archeage, will it sate a old timer? I have some 95s in WOW and LOTRO but I haven't had a long term sub to an MMO since pre Trammil UO.

Drakiis I don't think we've formally met. I trolled the Shadowbane forums, pre-release Darkfall as well. I think I ran with CoS in SB, but I wasn't anybody. They kicked me out in one of their officer's Scumbag Steve moments. I gave the group officer a 40 int rune we camped, she kept it and said I refused to turn it in, booted.

As for the name I came up with Bleakwise while conjring up a name for a Hobbit in LOTRO. I have a thing for aphorisms and was dwelling on the phrase "Wisdom is bleak" at the time. I really started liking the name when considering that "The Hobbit" was a tale about the "little man" inside us all. I've only used the name in Diablo 3 Archeage and ESO.

Anyway, I might put in a heavy grind in Archeage soon, but I have no interest in a "traditional" themepark experience, not sure if it's worth it.

PS: Sorry JetStar didn't mean to be rude (ignore you). I'll have to jump in next time I game.

Last edited by Bleakwise; 10/03/14 06:23 AM.

--The difference between Communism and Fascism is predicated on whether one hates one's self or "the "other."