Thank you for posting this.

Some thoughts

Pirate vs Our own faction
I definitely feel we should not go pirate with the main guild tag. If we want to go pirate we could create an alt pirate guild. (Scurvy dogs of glory and rum?) Or we could join a pirate guild with alts together. Either way I don't think pirating should be our main focus as it shuts out a good bit of content available. You also really don't get anything for being a pirate other then a chance to get a really nice ship (the black pearl).

Crafting

We need to get our crafting organized right off the bat. The very best gear seems to come from crafting. Crafted armor, weapons and jewelery are far superior to dropped items and even pvp rewards. High end potions and food can quickly turn the tide in a fight. These items are needed to compete in pvp but are very hard to obtain for a solo player or even a duo. As a team working together to feed one crafter per profession we can get to the top end items with speed and efficiency. To accomplish this we could either purchase guild accounts for our dedicated crafters, or we could assign trust members to a craft.

Trade Fishing and large guild purchases.

I think organizing weekly trade runs to make large purchases should be something we look into. Starting off we should focus on obtaining a guild trade ship and a galleon (currently we have a galleon thanks to Zhou and Bandit) After we obtain these items guild trade runs should be run to obtain keep pieces a tractor or 2 and possibly a guild fishing boat.

PvP events / roams

Obviously we should continue to run these several times per week. I will do my part to try to organize 1 or 2 a week going forward. A focus on learning the Northern continent is important imo.

Headstart and the land grab

Its hard to say what is going to happen the day of launch and how many servers will be up. I definatley think we should settle in Two crowns if possible and try to grab as much land with our small farms as possible by spreading out the farms but leaving not enough room in between for other players farms.

Ill add more later

[Linked Image]