I am in the Alpha for North America, at the moment I have not made the multiple builds. What is interesting about this game is that the skill tree concept borrows from Rift most closely but unlike Rift you can skip around the skillset...it is not a linear chart you progress up. Skills can unlock at a certain level but they do not have to be chosen in order.

There are 120 combination of skillsets and each one has a class name. My present character is a Necromancer, he has Occultism (a starting skillset with a fairly wide utility and has the classic life drain and some AoE), Vitality (the healing skillset with many skills having dual uses depending on friend/foe status of target), and Witchcraft (heavy on CC). If I wanted Demonologist I just swap Vitality with Sorcery (the classic elemental fire/ice DD type class)

I frankly just got the quest that gives you the recipe to make a scarecrow and establish a claim for a farm. The crafting and farming is pretty indepth in this game and is how it calls itself a sandbox game. I have not seen any other KGB people in game so I am temporarily hanging out with a small guild named Northern Lights. I am playing as the race that looks the most human and worships the Goddess Nui.

Vanguard,Retaliator,Redeemer,Reclaimer,3 Constellations,Orion,All Auroras,All 300 Series,All Commercial Hornets, All Hulls, Star G, Endeavor Master Set