Other pieces of info:

Nui Tears - used for gliders and ships. These are gained from quests, dailies or specific natural discoveries in the world. Can't be traded.

Gilda Stars- The most important currency. Used for houses, castle pieces for a shadowbane style pvp island where full out war between player made alliances occur. Obtained by dailies and trade missions. Can't be traded between players, but a well organized group can drop the packs and load up one player to hasten the gains.

Map of nui tears in Russian:
http://aadb.info/map/
just check Слезы Нуи.

Mount:
Each type of mount makes a difference and has different abilities as they level.
Horses- mounted melee combat
Elk- Mounted archery combat
Yuta- Fasted ruin speed and a jump
Donkey- Fasted mount for trade operations
-There are others you can buy or grow based on development.

Jail-
C omitting a crime will place infamy points on your character, gain enough you will be sent to trail for your crimes. Based on the decision of the jury you will be sent to jail to serve your time, in which you can wait you time out, attempt to find a way to escape on after so long. Commit enough crimes and become exiled from your faction to become a pirate.

My suggestion farm, farm, farm. Boats are expensive to craft I've build 2 for the guild with assistance from everyone, buildings are that much more expensive. The economy is driven by players and the more the crafting side is stabilized the more pvp can take place.

Last edited by Zhou; 05/05/14 07:01 AM.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen