First off water absorbs everything.
Your soda water is formed by 70psi co2 forced into water, it doesn't just say hey water mind if I join you, its more like hey water you want to know what prison rape feels like.

I would assume co2 gets into water the same way o2 gets in, very slowly buy way of agitation.

Secondly this list of who says only humans are causing global warming? I don't know who they are so I will not live or die by a random list of "scientist".

There are Nobel Prize scientist who say humans are the least cause of global warming and you would say they are wrong because the hot chick on the local new is considered a scientist says he is wrong.

The fact that we think we can take some ice cores and tell everyone what happened 100k years ago is arrogant.
Did the ice cap layers build up layer by layer for 100k years without melting? Its not like a tree ring they don't go away when it gets hot.

The "scientist" also say the Earth was covered by ice at one point and another it all melted and most of the land was underwater. All this without humans.