Originally Posted By: Stubs
Well i guess i will have to read and figure out what to make. I miss playing but i love her more and i only have so much time to spend. When she is busy with school and im off work that will be different. I cant wait its been months since I played anything.

See, right there, your continuing the "princess" syndrome.

You pause your happiness in order to keep her happy. Just as her father, grandfather and other men in her life have done she has been coddled and expects now that men should concede what makes them happy in favor of her happiness.

My wife tried this early on in our relationship and I was forced to lie around and wait to do things that made her happy and while that's all good, since most men's ability to do this is purely sexual acquisition (yeah, say it's anything but), it keeps this facade of the "princess syndrome" alive and well.

While I'm all for treating your significant other truly and faithfully, I'm also one to do what I enjoy when I want to. There is compromise but I have never, ever, had my wife join me in anything I find "enjoyable" other than our family, kids and sex.

Lucky for me she's as horny as a rabbit.. :)

I say shuck the sterotypes, breakdown the walls of the "princess syndrome" and do what makes you happy. Clearly, this is purchasing and playing games with KGB so I say fucking do it!

Cheers,
~Icky

P.S. - I am not and will not be held liable for anything you do even after reading my "locker room" speech. You act only on your behalf and for any reason you are denied sex, speaking, a black eye or booted out of the shared residence it's not my fault; it's yours.