Well regarding the WvWvW competition...seems the worlds that are mtached up with my server are taking a real beeating. Our Server Anvil Rock has about 98% control right now and all the stats are in our faver for percenategs. 'Course this is just a Beta so it could swing either way when servers go live, but its pretty interesting.

Also..While I loved the Necromancr class (got hom to 8) loads of fun...Looks like (based on my own experience and reading online) that the ranged classes will be the determining factor in PVP.

Loads of class attributes that deal high melee DPS (warrior being among the best), but rangers are soooo powerful. You can solo and take on multiple opponents and in PVP no one can touch you and if they manage to get close to you you have enough CC skill to decimate them. Maybe the first nerf class?

Over all as HAre mentioned...good persistent world and easy breezy leveling and quest and the option to go PVP immediately is not too shabby either. Graphics are very pleasing to the eye. It didn;t feel all that grindy made a total of 5 characyers ...took 3 to lvl 8 1 to level 5 and another just for kicks that I didn;t start on. Deleted 2 characters. Guest option wasn't open in this Beta test, but i think it will prove to be a nice feature.

Last edited by Vasdef; 06/11/12 05:13 PM.

"DOLOR TUUS QUAESTUM MEUM EST"