KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Morgus
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,008,018 Trump card
1,337,852 Picture Thread
477,360 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#99635 03/26/12 08:18 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
This is what happened during a hot mic when President Reagan jokes around.

What happens when Obama jokes around with a hot mic...

Oh wait... he's not joking!

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
No he wasn't joking. The Russian hard liners are still hell bent on playing crazy Ivan tactics with the rest of the world as if they are a Super Power. Quite frankly the US has the Ace in the Hole to put the entire world on notice.

All the US has to do is say by Presidential Decree: "All US based shipments of food supplies have had an imbargo placed on them for the next 30 days. As of this day forward, the US will no longer continue to support the world with food suppliers."

Game - Set - Match

To add as a foot note. this is not something new Wolfgang. Presidential elections have been run like this since before I was alive, and will continue to run like this long after I am gone. Don't blame the incumbent for playing the Potemic two step like he is the guy that invented the damn thing.

Oh wait, that is right, you refuse to be un-biased and continue to keep the FAUX News blinders on and happily go about your way as if the GOP actually means "you" when they speak. I wasn't aware you were clocking $250k plus a year as a welder, maybe I need to go back to being a welder instead of a college educated new age business samurai.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #99637 03/26/12 10:33 AM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

Oh wait, that is right, you refuse to be un-biased and continue to keep the FAUX News blinders on and happily go about your way as if the GOP actually means "you" when they speak. I wasn't aware you were clocking $250k plus a year as a welder

[Linked Image]
Tasorin #99640 03/26/12 02:12 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
No he wasn't joking. The Russian hard liners are still hell bent on playing crazy Ivan tactics with the rest of the world as if they are a Super Power. Quite frankly the US has the Ace in the Hole to put the entire world on notice.

All the US has to do is say by Presidential Decree: "All US based shipments of food supplies have had an imbargo placed on them for the next 30 days. As of this day forward, the US will no longer continue to support the world with food suppliers."

Game - Set - Match

To add as a foot note. this is not something new Wolfgang. Presidential elections have been run like this since before I was alive, and will continue to run like this long after I am gone. Don't blame the incumbent for playing the Potemic two step like he is the guy that invented the damn thing.

Oh wait, that is right, you refuse to be un-biased and continue to keep the FAUX News blinders on and happily go about your way as if the GOP actually means "you" when they speak. I wasn't aware you were clocking $250k plus a year as a welder, maybe I need to go back to being a welder instead of a college educated new age business samurai.

WOW really? You mean other Presidents have never made bold moves during their re-election year? Boy you sure had me there. I wouldn't have ever known otherwise! facepalm

Thank you Tas for setting me straight, You are far wiser with real world Involvement in politics. All of us could take lessons from someone so wise as you.

{popcorn}

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Finally someone who admits it.

You good sir have just moved up a rank on my list.

And if the obvious was so obvious why the thread and comparison to St. Ronnie? I figured you were calling President Obama a pussy for not saying he was going to outlaw being a Russian and blow them off the map like St. Ronnie did.

Tasorin #99648 03/26/12 05:33 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Finally someone who admits it.

You good sir have just moved up a rank on my list.

And if the obvious was so obvious why the thread and comparison to St. Ronnie? I figured you were calling President Obama a pussy for not saying he was going to outlaw being a Russian and blow them off the map like St. Ronnie did.

I never said Reagan was perfect, you're just trying to put words in my mouth.

And to be honest, the reason I put the two in comparison is to show Obama isn't funny. Bush was caught on camera flipping the Camera off when he didn't think it was on. Bush flipping the camera off, and Reagan saying he was going to bomb Russia... that's just funny shit coming from a President.

I seen a picture of Obama when he went to south America for some conference in his first year as Prez. Chavez gave him some sort of book that basically slammed America. Then later a picture was taken with Obama, Chavez with an interpreter. Obama was pointing slightly towards Chavez and the look on the interpreters face was priceless. She looked as if Obama was ripping Chavez. Maybe he was maybe he wasn't, but it seemed to show that he did has some fire in him. I don't care who you are, I like seeing a leader with fire.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Curious George was my favortist President.

On day the film will be declassified and you will see reels of him acting like a drunk frat boy in front of the camera. God bless Curious George.

Tasorin #99656 03/27/12 06:23 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Curious George was my favortist President.

On day the film will be declassified and you will see reels of him acting like a drunk frat boy in front of the camera. God bless Curious George.

He was funny.

Former KGB Member
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
maybe the third worst prez, after obama and carter

KGB Darkfall
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

In reality, I think Obama trying to keep things cool with the Ruskies is one of the few intelligent things he has done.

The Cold War era GOP hardliners line Insane McCain who think we should keep an agressive posture towards Russia just drive me batty.

Want to keep Russia from being a major threat? Simple. Explore more domestic energy and rare earths, keep prices on raw input materials down. Putins corrupt crony economy is utter shit without the oil/mineral/etc.

If oil prices especially stay low, Putin wont have enough cash to wipe his ass with let alone fund a major military expansion capable of bothering us.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard