The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 72 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,832,149 Trump card
1,513,018 Picture Thread
580,377 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#98100 02/04/12 04:37 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 6
C
Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
C
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 6
I haven't written anything here in a long time, prior to 30 seconds ago because I saw a "hello again" post from mrtwo, but I was browsing around after seeing the 14-year-old apology and was curious if there was be a KGB on Diablo 3, assuming it's ever released.

Calamos #98103 02/04/12 04:47 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
well betas went out recently but so far no one has claimed to have one.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Calamos #98131 02/05/12 07:58 AM
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 813
Former KGB Member
*
Former KGB Member
*
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 813
D3 is going to have a item shop I think I heard that somewhere.

Last edited by Salohcin Dragon; 02/05/12 07:58 AM.

Former KGB Member
Calamos #98398 02/10/12 12:01 AM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 265
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 265
Going to play Diablo 3 no matter what. LOVED Warcraft, Diablo I(played sorcerer w/ energy shield), Warcraft II(bloodlust Orcs), Diablo II(meterorb sorc), Warcraft III, WOW, and FUCK yess will play Diablo III.


[Linked Image from img401.imageshack.us]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1