KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,489 Trump card
1,339,895 Picture Thread
478,385 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Derid #9761 07/27/06 03:17 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Quote:

They need to secure their interest as well. Why do you think the Prime minister (forgot the name) who have sealed a pecae deal with PLO before suddenly die? Then the other one (Forgot the name as well) suddenly become ill and was resigned?. Again, Go figure....

The first guy you are talking about is Yitzhak Rabin, he was the Israeli PM who was assisnated in 1995 by a member of the extreme right wing jewish community who was angry at him signing the Oslo Acoords which layed the foundation for peace and a palestinian state.

As for this theory on the timing of Sharon's stroke I'm not sure if it was part of someones agenda....however it certainly coulden't of came at a better time.

Before his stroke, Sharon was caught up in a career ending scandal which involved 3 million dollars being paid off to him by Cyril Kern (front man for Martin Schlaff) to pay off illegal campaign contributions Sharon received in 1999.

Chivas #9762 07/27/06 06:56 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:

Israel, being surrounded by enemies was forced to "defend" them self as they see fit. How? First by making their neighbor poor and creating a chaos. They weaken their enemy economically to criple them. Remember, war capability is related to economic.

Huh? The arabs living in that area were dirt poor to begin with, and have done nothing to change that in the last 60 years or so, so I think it's a bit of a stretch to blame that on the Israelies. Millions of dollars have been poured into the area, and if the Palestinians want to spend that on AK-47's and RPG's instead of schools, farms and industry, then they are morons.
Quote:

On the other hand, Israel desperate enemy can not face an open war with them, so they used suicide bombs rockets and so forth. As this situation goes along this war have made some people rich and has become an industry both inside Israel and Palestinians. Money spending (specially in Israel) has been huge and continue to grow. Their intellegent activities (Mossad) is one of the best in the world, but again big chunk of money have made some people/corporation rich. if the war stop, so does the money. Go figure....

Your argument seems to indicate that you think that Isreal faces no threat from it's neighbors. Maybe the reason they have to sink so much money into intel and defense is because they are surrounded by a population who thinks genocide is peachy.
Quote:

Now Mossad as their "CIA", is so big and powerfull it becomes the government inside the Israely government. They need to secure their interest as well. Why do you think the Prime minister (forgot the name) who have sealed a pecae deal with PLO before suddenly die? Then the other one (Forgot the name as well) suddenly become ill and was resigned?. Again, Go figure....

Now the Politics of US and Israel. With US occupying Iraq US has made Israel life alot easier and shifting the balancec of power in Middle east. Now the force of Israel with political blessing from US can do more then before, so they creating a drama and create the havoc around. Remember the peace aggreament between Israel and Hizbullah( political party in israel who win election) has been progressing tremendously, as they have aggreed to acknowledge some of their basic principle that made them go to war for a long period of time. But then the war started. Go figure...

It takes a unique frame of mind to observe Hezballah and Hamas both staging attacks on the Israelies, killing and kidnapping their soldiers, and then somehow twisting that into some devious plot on the part of the 'joooos'.

Myself, I think the situation is pretty straight forward. The Palastinian Authority by way of Hamas, committed an Act of War against Isreal, and they responded in force to justifiably defend themselves. Iran/Syria/Hezbollah thought they saw an opportunity to attack Isreal while they were busy in Gaza, and they committed their own separate Act of War. Again, Isreal takes steps to defend itself.

Their is no hidden agenda here. The moral is clear. If you pick a fight with your neighbor, you just might get your dick knocked into the dirt.

Quote:

Hidden Agenda

With the pressure on Iran who is now in the proccess of having the nuclear technology, Israel and US has to made their move.

Bullshit - what did they do? Trick Hamas and Hezballah into attacking - this is nonsense.

Quote:

Invading Iran with US/UK alone would not guarantee victory. Now, with Israel making their move, its a possibility that they could somehow joint force to put pressure on Iran. As for Jordan, Israel has been wanting their land for long time (Oil resourcee and their religious believe/prediction of the future). I am sensing Israel wants a new map being drawn while in the process further weaken their enemy (Syria, Iran). As for the US, they basically willing to go along as long as everyone got something in return to secure their interest in the region.

I think, understandably, that Israel is tired of having it's citizens attacked by nutcases leaking over the border from Lebannon and Gaza, and is in the process of stomping the shit out of the people who are attacking them. What is so hard to understand about that?

Quote:

Now, there are no right or wrong in this matter as you see.
Everyone is defending their interest, while on the background the industrialist wants their money to keep pouring. There would never be Peace on middle east unless the balance of Power has been reached. The European community (minus British) have made their move but not that strong. China, and Russia have to put their feet wet if we want to see the balance restored. I am sure they have made some moved as Russia is the biggest weapon supplier for Iran, Syria and china get some of their oil and gas from them.

Ok, I write too much. I am sure ya'll get the point.

Oh, there is plenty of wrong going on here, and it pretty much rests with Hamas and Hezballah attacking Isreal. If they hadn't attacked Israel, none of this would be happening now. Actions have consequences, and right now they are getting their asses kicked, and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of terrorist rat bastards.

Fuck 'em.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #9763 07/27/06 07:07 AM
Former Member
OP Offline
Former Member
Quote:

The reason Israel has grown is that it's neighbors kept starting wars where they got their butts kicked, and the Israelies captured territories that they held as buffer zones against future agression. There would be no mideast conflict today if the Arab nations around Israel would stop attacking it.

But that's never going to happen until Israel gives up control and claims on the Occupied Territories (which isn't going to happen).

Derid #9764 07/27/06 07:13 AM
Former Member
OP Offline
Former Member
nm

Last edited by Valentein; 07/27/06 08:20 AM.
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:

But that's never going to happen until Israel gives up control and claims on the Occupied Territories (which isn't going to happen).

There is not much incentive for Israel to give up that control since their neighbors never honor their agreements anyway.

For example, Israel withdraws from Gaza and abandons it's settlements there. Hamas promptly moves in and fires rockets from and stages terrorist incursions from Gaza.

Israel pulls back from positions in Lebannon, relying on UN resolutions that guarentee that Hezballah will disarm and that the Lebaneese Army will take control of southern Lebanon to ensure the peace. UN Peace Keepers (HAH!) are even deployed. Now, years later, Hezballah has 10000 rockets poised to strike at Israel, and fire from positions near UN outposts, using the UN Peacekeepers as human shields to discourage retaliation.

I think Isreal is finally taking the correct course of action. If you want peace, you can have peace (Egypt and Jordan, for instance, do not have problems with Isreal because they do not permit attacks to take place from their counties against Isreal). However, if you attack Isreal, expect to have your nuts hammered into peanut butter.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #9766 07/27/06 09:50 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Release me!

Open the door - get him outta there! No, wait...
I know there is much we can learn from each other, if we can negotiate a truce. Can there be a peace between us?

Peace... No peace.

What is it that you want us to do?

Diiiie...

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
Taxman #9767 07/27/06 10:05 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Heh!

Nice 'Independance Day' reference.

Appropriate, too.

Owain #9768 07/27/06 12:30 PM
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
lol Crim..I just don't like to read other shit. When i go to KGB i want to read the stuff here not be directed off to antother website

and alot of times I never know if it's safe for children and things like that so I just have an all out general rule of not bothering with links

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Owain #9769 07/27/06 12:32 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Quote:

There is not much incentive for Israel to give up that control since their neighbors never honor their agreements anyway.

For example, Israel withdraws from Gaza and abandons it's settlements there. Hamas promptly moves in and fires rockets from and stages terrorist incursions from Gaza.

Israel pulls back from positions in Lebannon, relying on UN resolutions that guarentee that Hezballah will disarm and that the Lebaneese Army will take control of southern Lebanon to ensure the peace. UN Peace Keepers (HAH!) are even deployed. Now, years later, Hezballah has 10000 rockets poised to strike at Israel, and fire from positions near UN outposts, using the UN Peacekeepers as human shields to discourage retaliation.

I think Isreal is finally taking the correct course of action. If you want peace, you can have peace (Egypt and Jordan, for instance, do not have problems with Isreal because they do not permit attacks to take place from their counties against Isreal). However, if you attack Isreal, expect to have your nuts hammered into peanut butter.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Like I stated earlier, peace means nothing in the Middle East, so the best course of action for Israel is to openly display its strength and fiercely hold onto what it has. No matter how you dice it, the Middle East is not Europe or the U.S. It's an entirely different world with an entirely different game plan and agenda.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Crimthan #9770 07/27/06 02:50 PM
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Yeah but it's such a volatile region that its troubles always seem to bubble over to the rest of the world. If it were some African nation it wouldn't be on the news nightly (how many African nations have geonicides and civil wars going on... and do we care?) why? Because trouble in Africa stays contained in Africa. African countries aren't hotheads with developing nuclear arms programs. The reason why the middle east is such a big deal is that if Israel keeps stirring shit in the region sooner or later the conflict is going to be thrown out of proportions, after all we're talking about radical religious figures, here. What if Iran gets ahold of a nuke, and decides it's time to stop dealing with Israel. They ignore international law and launch a nuke at some minor town in Israel (they wouldn't do it to Jerusalem or any such holy place) to demonstrate their potential. We'd go into another Cold War, no? Except this time what... 7 countries have nuclear potential?

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard