KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,037,936 Trump card
1,342,793 Picture Thread
481,335 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#92163 09/05/11 09:30 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
This is off a Email from a friend, his cousin had to go to California for his job and this is what he sent him.
Quote:

So I've been stuck out here in the land of fruits and nuts....of which they have plenty....here's a few reasons why I hate this state:
1) They have a propane tanker on a train and derail. So the detour sends me to the Seirras and back on dirt roads to get around it the first night. The second night, some of my colleagues that are local give me a better detour that they stupid CHiPs should have used in the first place.
2) OMG...they TAX EVERYTHING here.
3) They have sections of the road where you are required to have your headlights on, or you get a $250 ticket. IT DAYLIGHT you MORONS!
4) Why do all the guys out here act and dress like they are on Jersey Shore?
5) They randomly change the speed limits on the highways. Especially after you come around a curve so you have to jam on your brakes from 55 to 35. No warning signs or anything. Some signs are covered by trees.
6) The people have NO CLUE on how to drive. Right hand turns from the far left lane on a 4 lane road....common.
7) Their roads SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!
The state leisure activity is staring off in to space....ok...it's smoking medical marijauna that makes them stare off in to space. Put the joint down and get a life. You're 20, you don't have cataracks...get a job and a life.
9) Yes I understand this is only your side job as a waitress and you REALLY are an actress. Can you get me my damn food and a refill on my drink? I swear 75% of these people think they are going to make it big on the screen...
10) Prices on anything out here is outrageous....
11) Did I mention they TAX EVERYTHING? Next week they start the breathing tax.....

This is just the beginning of the list....I have many more gripes. Now I see why, even with all of the illegal immigration, california has a negative population growth rate....this place is C R A Z Y....

Wolfgang #92167 09/05/11 12:04 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Yeah Cali has turned into the shithole of all shitholes, and is filled with people obsessed over fixing YOUR life for you.

I always laugh when Cali liberals rail against Midwest religious extremists, and vice versa, because in mentality and character they are exactly alike. Different poles of the same magnet to be sure...

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #92168 09/05/11 01:28 PM
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Originally Posted By: Derid

Yeah Cali has turned into the shithole of all shitholes, and is filled with people obsessed over fixing YOUR life for you.

I always laugh when Cali liberals rail against Midwest religious extremists, and vice versa, because in mentality and character they are exactly alike. Different poles of the same magnet to be sure...

Agreed and I live here !!

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Prism #92177 09/06/11 08:46 AM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
If you don't like it then move back to the shit hole you came from.

That being said, Northwester's hate Mexifornians as well. We hate there smarmy North Cali ultra liberalism which gives every unfair advantage it can to individuals who do nothing but breed and use valuable finite resources while contributing little to nothing in the way of Federal Tax Liability.

This is why Oregon had a State sign at the California-Oregon border on I-5 North for nearly 30 years that read: "Welcome to Oregon. Thanks for visiting, but please don't stay."

True story.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #92186 09/06/11 12:00 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Well let me just say daytime running lights are stupid. If you can't see other drivers without their car/truck/SUV having them then you shouldn't drive.

Former KGB Member
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Salohcin Dragon
Well let me just say daytime running lights are stupid. If you can't see other drivers without their car/truck/SUV having them then you shouldn't drive.

It's probably an area with random fog or a rural area where dust storms or field burns have in the past caused major pile ups due to the field of visibility being reduced to near minimum.

Here is the problem Salochin, stupidity is the norm, not the outlier anymore.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard