KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#90611 07/11/11 09:40 PM
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
KGB FACTION STATE SYSTEM RATIFIED BY SENATE

The KGB FACTION STATE amendment was approved by the KGB Senate with a 90% approval rating. The new system is available to prospective factions and High Chancellors immediately. Please see the KGB Articles of Confederation in the KGB Constitution link on the lower right of the portal page for details on the evolution of the KGB System.

Quote:
Clause 3: KGB FACTION STATE
Faction states are essentially autonomous States within the KGB system. They manage their own members, rules, and processes. They are only required to follow the guidelines of the KGB Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Articles of Confederation. Faction State Members could opt to also apply for full KGB Citizenship, thus adding all the rights and privileges of KGB Citizenship. The details of this type of faction are listed below:

Clause 3A: - FACTION STATE MEMBERSHIP -
The Faction leadership can use any method or process they wish to manage membership within the Faction State. At the same time, a faction could use the formal KGB membership process if they chose to, but this would not be a requirement.
1) Faction Membership grants rights in that specific faction only.
2) KGB Faction Members would wear the title "XXX KGB Member" where XXX is the name of the game or faction. (KGB Citizens wear the title of "Knight")
3) KGB Faction Members are subject to Membership guidelines as defined in by the autonomous Faction Leadership
4) Faction members could become full KGB citizens by following the Federal Membership process to KGB proper, or just remain a member of the specific faction. Full KGB Citizens would have all the rights and protections of the KGB constitution, however, faction leadership could remove a KGB citizen from their Faction State, thereby forcing the KGB citizen to abide by KGB General Order #1 and either leave the game server, or resign from KGB proper.

Clause 3B: - FACTION STATE LEADERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
1) All Faction State Non-military Leaders (High Chancellor, Chancellors, and Vice Chancellors) must be full KGB Citizens.
2) Faction State Military Leaders are not required to have full KGB Citizenship below the rank of General. All Generals (G1-G5) must be full KGB Citizens.

Clause 3C: - KGB CITIZENS IN A FACTION STATE -
1) Full KGB Citizens may join a KGB FACTION STATE if they meet the membership guidelines as set by the Faction State Leadership.
2) Faction Leadership can remove a KGB citizen from their Faction State without question, thereby forcing the KGB citizen to abide by KGB General Order #1 and either leave the game server, or resign from KGB proper. A KGB Citizen that is removed from any Faction State Membership would lose access to those resources dedicated to the specific Faction State.
3) Faction State Leadership cannot affect a KGB Citizens citizenship status, even if they are removed from a Faction State. They only retain jurisdiction in they specific Faction State. Faction State Leadership could in extreme cases lobby the KGB Federal Government to remove a KGB Citizen via the KGB Federal Court system.

Clause 3D: - FACTION RULES AND SERVICES -
1) Faction States would only be required to follow the rules as stated in the Articles of Confederation, specifically the leadership selection, 60 day review (Which the voting is managed by the federal faction). All other aspects of the faction would be up to the Faction Leadership.
2) Forums would be created on the Oracle with partitioned membership by the KGB Federal Government. The Faction leader would decide if they wanted the members of KGB proper to have access by default or not.
3) Faction State High Chancellors would be granted Oracle Moderator Status so they could administer their forums. A special SECURE forum would be monitored by the Federal Government for adding access to Faction State Resources
4) All Faction State Executive Leadership (F5 - F2) would be given Administrator access to KGB United Ventrilo.
5) Faction Members would be allowed full vent access, as well as access to all services provided to that faction by the Federal Government.
6) Hall of fame recognition, as well as awards and ranks are only be available to full KGB citizens.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Clause 3 is Gimp approved, this along with other changes will empower KGB for the future and bring us one step closer to becoming a more efficient pvp guild.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I think this will solve a lot of recruiting problems in the next game we are going to play.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
your damned right it will.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB 2.0 FTW!

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I know some who make us strong...end result is our goal?

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I worry that some of you do not support the status quo.
Do any of you have ANY experience?

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Truth and honesty is rare today.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Rules do not make pvpers.

Real pvp players are born, not made.

I love KGB for the honesty. We killers like a reason to kill.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
well the dates on many of the posts you are responding to are old, and much of our restructuring has already taken place, our experiences in many of the last few games we've played as a guild in have revealed the need for some of these changes and we have made them in a effort to improve guild not dismantle our values. That is the point to all things in life, if you cannot adapt a changing environment then you will fail, change is a positive force in gaming, stagnation is the ruination of a gaming community, you cannot hope to survive as a Legacy Clan of 15 years if you are unwilling to embrace change. I know of guilds which barely survived a year, because they could not adapt to the games the guild was playing or the needs of the membership. Games are dynamic by design.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard