The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#90242 07/02/11 08:39 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,412
KGB Crown Princess
****
KGB Crown Princess
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,412
Check out my Team Texas Ladies for Bullrun 2011!

http://www.bullrun.com/teamtexas2011


Follow the action on twitter @TheDemasTwins
MTV will be broadcasting the race in November.


Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
Heidi #90256 07/02/11 03:59 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
women drivers no, women modeling bikinis hell yes.

Name the car "the pink taco"


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #90430 07/07/11 10:19 AM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,850
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,850
Drakiis, will you be entering the Candy Van?


[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Slinger #90441 07/07/11 02:32 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
hell ya, and I will be right behind those women the whole race.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1