KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 63 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,088 Trump card
1,340,400 Picture Thread
478,794 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#89045 05/28/11 12:13 PM
Zwe Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Ive never heard of darkfall... and yes I have been under a rock so to speak.... Is this game something I would enjoy? I stopped back in to see what all you old timers were up to but now Im curious.

Zwe #89053 05/29/11 06:23 AM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Darkfall is the only PVP game that offers Full Loot.

It has a bit of a grind to it... although this grind is much better now than it was at launch 2 years ago.

Once your toon is more viable in PVP.. it can be a very fun game, but it also is plagued with people out to make your fun.. not so fun.

It is really up to each individual whether or not Darkfall is for them.

I have never played a game like it really in the past.. aside from UO.. but my UO experience is far from that of many Veteran KGB.

I believe Darkfall has a free trial.. maybe you should think about picking that up and looking up some of the KGB in game.

I wish you luck in Darkfall!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #89136 06/01/11 08:06 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
WOW...Hola Zwe. Darkfall is a first person, MMO with UO type consequence full loot and mostly sandbox implementation. With respect to PVP and those things you were always good at, Darkfall presents you with the best opportunity to excel in an environment you would enjoy from the past.

The grind is a bit rough, but they have diminshed it with off line leveling abilities and such, and you can have a viable character within 45 to 60 days, faster if you can devote massive amounts of time, or have two accounts with the ability to set up macro's on yourself. This is not as effective as it used to be due to AV's attempts to nerf it, but it is still viable.

G15 or nostromo type pads are necessary to be completely competitive in the open PVP environment, but you can survive without if you have back-up. For the pure adreniline rush, thrill of having to constantly watch your back no matter where you are (even in cities and your own house) even more than in UO, Darkfall is the game for you.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Zwe #89218 06/04/11 04:18 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Well, you see DF isn't strictly PvP game, at least not for the first 6 months or so of your playing it.

[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard