The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 34 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,063 Trump card
1,512,790 Picture Thread
580,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Stubs #88504 05/16/11 05:15 AM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 355
KGB High Knight
****
KGB High Knight
****
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 355
Damn posting by cell is annoying sometimes. Its due by yesterday but I got it extended to today at midnight mountain time so two am my time.

I'm a world class procrastinator, luckily I have an understanding professor and other classmates that needed more time.


STUBS!




Stubs #88759 05/20/11 08:45 AM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 355
KGB High Knight
****
KGB High Knight
****
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 355
Got my grade for the project. I got a B on the project which brought me up to a B for the class. Thanks for the help I wouldn't have been able to get the B without it.

Last edited by Stubs; 05/20/11 08:50 AM.

STUBS!




Stubs #88760 05/20/11 09:16 AM
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,908
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,908
Rock on Stubby! smile



Ictinike #89159 06/02/11 07:01 AM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 355
KGB High Knight
****
KGB High Knight
****
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 355
2nd term is on! I got a refresher algebra course and a Linux course. Linux will be interesting. I've never used anything but windows before.


STUBS!




Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1