KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 54 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,039 Trump card
1,339,747 Picture Thread
478,311 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Valaria #77412 09/27/10 03:45 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
My Dad went through an operation, Chemo, and then an experimental chemical regiment in order to battle Stage IV cancer that started as Colon cancer, then metastasized into his lung. He finally had an operation last year to remove the cancer mass from his lung, and the experimental chemical treatment has stopped the growth of his tumor in his Colon.

I can't even begin to explain how hard it is to watch someone you love, wither away and suffer while they are fighting for their life. We watched as my Dad battled through two heart attacks, a double by-pass, a pacemaker, chemo, and then the cancer operation in which he was technically clinically dead multiple times as they tried to save him during the operation.

He was given a less then 10% chance to live beyond a year from his diagnosis from when they found that the cancer had metastasized to his lung. Its been 2 1/2 years now, and he is still fighting.

Hands down, and with no hesitation, the Dr. who has been my Dad's physician has said time and time again, if he could bottle the healing power of family during the most trying of times he would be a Billionaire.

Your going to have to put your red cape on for this one Kobald, because it sounds like your wife is going to need every ounce of super powers you can give her in support.

I will light two candles this Thursday at St. Thomas for you. One for your wife, and one for you. Your both going to need it.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #77415 09/27/10 04:50 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
All my hopes.....

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #77449 09/28/10 09:46 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers bud. If there is anything your KGB family can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #77459 09/28/10 10:08 AM
P
Former Member
Former Member
P
Believe this Kobold, your KGB Family is definitely hoping & praying for the best for you both. I've researched all of the alternative medicines vs. chemotherapy too and I too believe you two are on the right track.
Things always get the hardest in trials & tribulations and we all hope that everything pulls around for you. I'm going to tell you a story real quick & to be honest, it is a true story & I don't care who in KGB knows it.
---
I met Mamapick through DDO (as you all know). I was "playing the field" through the internet while talking to her & getting serious with her. When I finally realized "she is the one", 3 other girls were sending me money so that I could see them. (they all believed I was going to Ohio to see my mom, when in all actuality, I was going to be with Mamapick.)
I was driving through Louisiana when I got pulled over for a quarter-sized hole in my tail light & supposedly speeding (I was 5 mph under the limit due to a cop being behind me). They immediately locked me up due to having a record in Texas, which I served all of my time for.
The Parish (known to most other states as a County Jail / Prison) literally forgot about me & instead of being in the maximum of 6 weeks, I was in for 8 weeks with no hope of contacting anyone.
A friend I had made while in the jail got out before me & contacted his lawyer & helped me get out. I got out on July 2nd, 2008 & on July 4th, 2008 I was in Mamapick's arms after having to use all of my money while in jail & had to have my father pay for a bus ticket for me due to my truck now being lost in wrecker / storage fees.
We lived together at her mother's house for 2 weeks, until we were kicked out due to her mother's boyfriend having issues with another man in the house.
We traveled back to Louisiana by selling Mama's laptop at a pawn shop & we hitchhiked (Mama was pregnant & on bed rest) all the way to Canton, Texas ... eating, sleeping wherever we could with no money.
As we were walking I-20 West, trying to get to Dallas (and hoping to hitchhike to a friend's house of mine in Houston area, we were picked up by a guy driving a mercedes that offered us a ride or a place to stay. We stayed with him & his family of 4.
They helped us so much & get on our feet. Our first born son is now 20 months old & now we have a second son which is 7 months old. Both Aiden & Thailor are doing great and surprisingly, Mine & Mamapick's relationship did nothing but get stronger throughout our whole ordeal.
-
If nothing else, make this time of your struggles & turmoils something you can look back on and say "our relationship was the strongest due to this bad time".
Wish you the best & hope things look better. We're here when you need us.

Valaria #77497 09/28/10 02:42 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Best wishes

SabinF #77556 09/29/10 10:16 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Best wishes to you and your family.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard