The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#761 11/28/05 09:02 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 148
Missing in Action - October 2021
***
Missing in Action - October 2021
***
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 148
As KGB site being attacked so was my computer at home. It was infected by annoying virus, took me couple hours to fix it. I even got key logger trojan virus!! Those bastards!! grrr...

Heidi: I havent finished admiring your beautiful siggy. If you could please email me or point me the url I would be happy to mae a copy so I can upload it here. Thank you dear.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Chivas #762 11/28/05 12:11 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,412
KGB Crown Princess
****
KGB Crown Princess
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,412
Hi mista!

I hear ya there, I had a nasty logger on my computer too... My dear sweet brother fixed everything for me though so I'm free to surf and soar.

I'm going to have to upload all the sigs to a webspace now that the galleries are dead. Just as soon as its all sorted out I'll get you set up.

Heidi #763 11/28/05 02:43 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
E
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
my space should be fine i can host them to my kgb gallery or even my ftp just let me know if you want to do that for now heidi and ill give ya my email


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Elph #764 11/28/05 03:03 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,412
KGB Crown Princess
****
KGB Crown Princess
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,412
That'll work! just PM me your email and I'll ship them off to you. Please PLEASE let me know if you want something changed. Animation takes a bit longer to adjust but its no problem. The more I use it the more I learn.


Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1